free website stats program Gen 3 EJK Installed But...... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gen 3 EJK Installed But......

Thanks Dr. I cleared the codes now Im getting the codes P0107 Map Sensor Open/Low and P0113I AT Voltage Open/High. Which are codes I was getting before along with others now these are the only ones showing up. when I hold in the reset button on these codes until clear comes up do I press and hold again, which is what I did, and if so does it say anything so I'd know it was cleared? Also what are these codes for?
I suggest that you double-check your fuses. I seem to remember that in some cases those 2 sensors share a common supply voltage rail. Also, check the connections to those sensors at the throttle-body. Maybe they got diddled when installing the injector connectors.

Just thinking out loud...

Enjoy,
Rich P

Ok so I finally figured out why I kept getting the codes apparently when I was running the wires from the injectors under the tank I pulled one of the connections out. So I can finally say I have my Gen 3 hooked up and running properly and am impressed. Getting good throttle response and top end power when getting on it on interstate. Im halfway through my first full tank of gas with it hooked up right and am on pace to get @40 mpg, will prob drop a little but Id be happy to get close to that.

Ok so I finally figured out why I kept getting the codes apparently when I was running the wires from the injectors under the tank I pulled one of the connections out. So I can finally say I have my Gen 3 hooked up and running properly and am impressed. Getting good throttle response and top end power when getting on it on interstate. Im halfway through my first full tank of gas with it hooked up right and am on pace to get @40 mpg, will prob drop a little but Id be happy to get close to that.

hello JRO.. i was wondering are you experiencing any "studdering" or "burp" once in a while? I was getting a lot of this, then i readjusted my pipes. apparently i did not put them on far enough,,(air leak)? but i am still getting a burp once in a while ,,and when i come to a stop, the rpm's drop to about 850, then settle back to approx. 1000...later ryd.

i spoke with dobeck (chris) earlier,,,and for my case he helped me with the ans.
I may have had the Parade mode on my bike,,( not sure) and also i swapped the cables on the injectors, and that with re-installing my slip ons tightly and together, apparently was the cause of my "burp" and studder, and also gain good MPG's ...so i am :D later all...thanks glidester for your input..ryd..:)

hello JRO.. i was wondering are you experiencing any "studdering" or "burp" once in a while? I was getting a lot of this, then i readjusted my pipes. apparently i did not put them on far enough,,(air leak)? but i am still getting a burp once in a while ,,and when i come to a stop, the rpm's drop to about 850, then settle back to approx. 1000...later ryd.

Back