free website stats program Gaskets-Overall | Harley Davidson Forums

Gaskets-Overall

Jonk777

Hello, to all Hoggers out there. Who makes the best base and head gaskets for a evoulution engine. Are steel base gaskets the best. I need some input, from those that have been there and done that, to make the Hog keep squilling. Thanks

Hello, to all Hoggers out there. Who makes the best base and head gaskets for a evoulution engine. Are steel base gaskets the best. I need some input, from those that have been there and done that, to make the Hog keep squilling. Thanks

Check Cosmetics, I used Barnetts steel base and copper head gaskets before with good luck. The Cosmetics are much better, no need for spray copper coat
Harley Davidson Forums

Ill second the Cometic. Once you figure out what you need, be sure to check amazon for price. You'd be surprised at how much you can save...

I have used stock gaskets on base and head on some of my evo bikes with no problems gasket leaks occurred when the bikes were in my possession for a short time and may not have been properly warmed up prior to riding by previous owner

Brian

CYCO gaskets are MLS, same as Cometic but about half the price. Have used them for several projects with no issues.:s

Back