I'm sitting in my garage last night relaxing after a hard day of doing nothing,sipping a Bud, toe-tapping to a little Warren Zevon on the Street Glide radio, and enjoying a cool Colorado breeze blowing through. Suddenly I hear what I'm sure is a point blank gunshot behind my head. After realizing you don't hear the shot that kills you,I'm not hurt and I've only slightly soiled myself,I jump/ease myself out of my chair and run/waddle out of the garage up the stairs to my front door.I tell my wide-eyed wife "Get the phone", which she has in her shakey hand. I now jump/splatter to the bottom of the stairs where I see a giant yellowish cloud pouring out of the garage.I stand there for for a few seconds and realize something has blown up.I'm just starting in when my wife and daughter both yell " Don't go in there, it stinks!". I have a lot of flammables in there,a gun,bullets,gas cans,illegal Wyoming fireworks and Pledge."Where's my fire extinguisher?" I'm thinking. Anyway, to make Richard story short, it turns out a 4 pound fire extinguisher blew the nozzle end off about 3 feet from my head.Ironic.Oh yes I do have a big mess to clean up.If it was turned 180 we would be reading this in another section of the forum.The nozzle was stuck in the sheetrock behind me Cleaned the bike,went for a ride today and all is well.Just thought I'd share this stupid yet true(I only almost soiled myself)story with you so you can say "My weekend wasn't so bad" or " I need to check that old extinguisher".I still have mess, but that's life. Happy motoring.