free website stats program Garage Chock | Harley Davidson Forums

Garage Chock

buster52

I apologize if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it in a search. I am looking for a good chock for my RK to mount in the garage. I have heard the Condor has good review. My question is I am looking for something that I will be able to pull out with ease. I have a little shoulder issue and I have heard it can be a problem pulling back and out at times. Any recommendations or experience with something similar to the condor?

Thanks, Buster

I seen a wheel chock that had some type of cylinder on it when you want to pull the bike off you just step on a foot pedal and it releases the bike. Maybe someone out there remembers the company’s name that makes it.
I use a J & S and I like it very much.
Good Luck

I have had one these for years. It works great. Throw it down in the driveway or garage, roll the bike into it and get off. I just hauled my bike to the dyno 2 hours away and threw this chock in a borrowed trailer, and used some ratchet straps. Done. One man operation. Made in the USA and great customer service. It does have some weight to it. It needs too to be able to drive your bike in and get off. It is easily dragged across the floor though....

Motorcycle Wheel Chock Only | JS Jacks - Appleton, Wisconsin

I have 2 chocks sold at Harbor Freight, 49.00 dollars. I've had no issues but you do have to give it a good jerk to back it out.

Back