free website stats program GA Riders | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

GA Riders

This does not make sense. You go on a Internet Site with a predetermined view of who you want to ride with. Then try to eliminate some, who have certain bike or internet responses. Then decide who is a posser or a RUB by their internet posts.

Think about it. If you are picky about who you want to ride with. I would suggest another approach then a open invite on the internet. Maybe some local friends.

No disrespect, it just seems funny. But maybe it is ment to be.

Some of u guys amaze me ..whats your deal, i just threw up a post looking for some guys in my area who want to go out haul (EDITED) (hope thats ok)and ride .IF THATS NOT YOU then why comment at all?

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of u guys amaze me ..whats your deal, i just threw up a post looking for some guys in my area who want to go out haul (EDITED) (hope thats ok)and ride .IF THATS NOT YOU then why comment at all?

Three strikes in one thread.:D

Poofclean-1.jpg

What does 'flaming' mean? I am serious. I don't think I will ever write anything inaproppriate here, but want to make sure. Thanks.

What does 'flaming' mean? I am serious. I don't think I will ever write anything inaproppriate here, but want to make sure. Thanks.

flaming would be when you say something not nice to or about another member of the forum
however it is permissable to flame yourself for example (what an idiot i was)

Brian

I'm certain our moderators will jump in with a more extensive explanation but, flaming is showing disrespect for a fellow forum member, acting in a hostile manner or trying to incite hostility.

This forum does not tolerate foul language either, there is just no need for it and it is what makes this such a great forum. We keep it civil and friendly, basically if you wouldn't say it in front of your children or your mother, why say it here.

From the tone of your inquiry, you should be O.K.

Back