free website stats program fxst vs fxstd | Harley Davidson Forums

fxst vs fxstd

SixPak

Can anyone tell me what the actual differences are between a softail standard and a Duece? I have a friend that is selling a few parts off his 07 Duece. Drag bars, dashboard, fork brace, rear signal relocation kit, saddlebags and forward controls. Just wondering if any of them will bolt right up to my 07 Standard. Also will parts from an 06 Duece fit? Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what the actual differences are between a softail standard and a Duece? I have a friend that is selling a few parts off his 07 Duece. Drag bars, dashboard, fork brace, rear signal relocation kit, saddlebags and forward controls. Just wondering if any of them will bolt right up to my 07 Standard. Also will parts from an 06 Duece fit? Thanks.

Why don't you park next to your friends deuce and compare? You can see if the forks have the same boss for mounting the brace, if the fender rails are the same, etc. :D

Aside from maybe a different neck angle and the sheet metal, most of these parts should work. Also check the fork tube size before committing yourself on the brace.

Breeze3at I'd love to do that but unfortunately the Duece is about 220 miles away. Over snow covered mountains. But thanks for the suggestion. I just don't think it would be a pleasant ride at this time of year. LOL

Thanks Glider. I'll have my friend do some measuring for me.

Breeze3at I'd love to do that but unfortunately the Duece is about 220 miles away. Over snow covered mountains. But thanks for the suggestion. I just don't think it would be a pleasant ride at this time of year. LOL

Thanks Glider. I'll have my friend do some measuring for me.

Y' know, when I read that I was wondering why you hadn't compared them. I never considered you might have a freind that wasn't in town. I'm good at that. :34:

Back