free website stats program Fxdi 35 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fxdi 35

Hootor

Started bike today and no turn signals, horn. speedo, odo, or brake light. Had no problem when I parked it. Checked the fuses under the side cover and they were all good. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I am confused. Isn't a Street Glide in the FLXX family. Your saying you have a Street Glide in the FX family? What does the 35 mean? 35th Anniversary?
Help me convert an anniversary number to the year the bike was built.

Need to know year and model of the bike in order to pull the correct schematic.

Sorry about that. I have 3 bikes, one being a 08 Streetglide FLHX, a 06 FXDI-35 Dyna, the 35 meaning 35th anniversary edition, and a 96 FXDL. The problem is with the 06 FXDI-35. I rode it 2 weeks ago with no problems at all. I went to ride it yesterday it started and ran fine but I had no speedo, odo, brake light, or turn signals. I checked the fuses behind the left sidecover and they were all ok. The bike only has 1200 miles on it. I checked the owners manuel for fuse location and it only showed the one under the side cover. AGAIN THANK YOU

I checked the fuses behind the left sidecover and they were all ok.

How did you check the fuses. Visual or with a meter. Re-check the ACCY fuse.

In entry point #1 you said the Horn was not working. In entry point #5 the horn is now working? Which is it.

Schematics for a 2003 shows 1 fuse includes BOTH horn and turn signals. Accurate description would help.

Back