free website stats program fxdc mini tach | Harley Davidson Forums

fxdc mini tach

can someone tell me what part numbers i need for a hd 2 5/8 tach mounted on a billet style clamp mount? i really dont care about the warning lite that seems to be popular right now, but sure would like to know the revs. hd gives a "kit" part number of 68953-04 which seems to be the right thing but guess what, it aint much of a kit, its just a tach. then you gotta buy the mounting kit and the housing kit. must be a special definition of the word kit.
i would like to find a matching face for my white speedo, but the black looks ok too.

thanks

Well her you are the part numbers for you tach. first you will need a 67206-04 2 5/8 mini tach mounting bracket $54.95, next 67523-04 mini tach cylindrical gauge housing $59.95 or mini tach tapered gauge housing $ 25.95. I have the tapered and its fine. I have a 2010 FDXC and had the dealer install the tach. After I read the instructions I'm glade I did. That being said its not impossible, just take your time. I have the spun faced aluminum and works great with the white speedo.

Back