free website stats program FXDB High Idle | Harley Davidson Forums

FXDB High Idle

kicks33

Hello.I have a problem with my 2008 streetbob,FXDB.Sometime when i ride the bike,i have notive high idle speed,but when i stopped the,the idle speed return back to normal.What causes this engine behaviour.Help,im from philippines

You may also check and lube your cables at the switch half, you live in a salt air environment, you could also have a broken cable, it happened on my 07 Stretbob

Hello.Another problem i encounter on my 2008 street bob,Evry time i ride my biki and on the road,security light lights up,after i reach home and look for DTC code,U1300 and 1301.What causes this alarm.At present i just reset every time activates.Thanks.Kicks from philippines

Hello.Another problem i encounter on my 2008 street bob,Evry time i ride my biki and on the road,security light lights up,after i reach home and look for DTC code,U1300 and 1301.What causes this alarm.At present i just reset every time activates.

U1300 U1301 means the serial buss is having problems communicating. It's probably a quick disconnect that's not making good connection.
Best way to fix is just checking/cleaning/lubing the important ones. You need a service manual with diagrams to locate the key connectors. I would not change any parts until you did this first.

The electrical connectors used are very good quality but they are not waterproof. In time some oxidation will form. Doing this will eliminate lots of strange "once in a while" problems.

I may be just an old carbed scooter, but I have always believed in electrician's dielectric grease for ANY connection that is not soldered. Hasn't failed me yet!

gud day.I have a problem again.My bike is a 2008 streetbob.When i ride my bike after 10 min. idle speed become too low and die,I cleaned already Air intake control but the same happen the next day.Please help.No code is registering.

gud day.I have a problem again.My bike is a 2008 streetbob.When i ride my bike after 10 min. idle speed become too low and die,I cleaned already Air intake control but the same happen the next day.Please help.No code is registering.

You may have to remove the IAC and give it a good cleaning. You sometimes get something in there that will not let the pindle actuate properly.Not a difficult thing to do.

Back