free website stats program FXD with Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit 49002-98? | Harley Davidson Forums

FXD with Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit 49002-98?

Tuukka

Hi, does anyone has those assembled so that pegs come to closest position to the frame? I am 5' 6" and I am wondering how well my feet will reach pegs. Any pics?

Thanks,
Tuukka

Hi, does anyone has those assembled so that pegs come to closest position to the frame? I am 5' 6" and I am wondering how well my feet will reach pegs. Any pics?

Thanks,
Tuukka

Here are a couple photos of the adjustable footpeg mount on my '07 FXD.

There are actually four positions available, two with the curve pointing to the front and two more by swapping to the other side and installing with the curve to the rear. My setup is with the curve to the rear and in the rear-most position; the footpegs are in line with the downtubes.

I'm 5'9" (175 cm) with a 29" (74 cm) inseam. With this setup I'm comfortable but find that I keep my feet on the mid-pegs most of the time and use the forwards just for variety.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_3952.jpg
    IMG_3952.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3953.jpg
    IMG_3953.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 89
Thank you very much. Pics helped a lot. I think that rear-most position is the right one for me for most comfortable riding. I am also looking variety for long rides.

Ride safe!

Tuukka

I installed these on the wife's FXDL 09 in the rearmost postion.
She's 5'5" and she says they are perfect for her.

Hi, just got that kit. I measured all four different positions. Hope that helps somebody.

Attachments

• Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit distance from back corner of rear cylinder head to center of.pdf
    514.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back