free website stats program Fuse Panel | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuse Panel

Where is it ????? 1993 harley 1340 electriglide. Yes as basic as it may sounds, Iv gone through manuel and still can not find it. I,v taken both side panels of where they normally are no fuse panel. HELP:small3d012:

Look for some breakers up under the speedo.

HD1063304.gif

Hey Glider whats up man. Txs for the reply so quick, I took a look up there and cant see any fuse panel. Now is that because I have to take the fairing apart and off. Let me know txs. I,ll wait for reply as I have other work I,m doin on this as well. Hey I.ll take any ones HELP

Last edited:
Take your headlight out and you will see a fuse panel dead ahead in the headlight opening. It's for lights and radio and some other things. There is another panel located in the left side cover that is for accessories and the cb and maybe the cruise if I remember right. But the main fuse panel is behind the headlight on your bike. I have a 95 Ultra myself.

Ride safe

Bubba

Hey Bubba Txs man, you would not believe all the mechs I' v talked to and no one knows where the fuse panel is and no it is not in either side panel. We all looked in the manual and still could not figure it out. So I took your advise and your dead on behind the head light. Txs a lot. :D

Just to say, the triangular board with the spade fuses are in the left side panel. They are for the CB and intercom. It is only on the Ultra model.

The fuses/Breakers are on the Fuse strip directly under the Headlight.

Just to say, the triangular board with the spade fuses are in the left side panel. They are for the CB and intercom. It is only on the Ultra model.

The fuses/Breakers are on the Fuse strip directly under the Headlight.

KAHTLOE' Thats Klingon for "I THANK YOU":bigsmiley22::bigsmiley22:

I have a 1990 FXLR lor rider custom, I have seen were the circuit breakers were, but don't see the fuse bow

Back