free website stats program Fullsac Baffles? | Harley Davidson Forums

Fullsac Baffles?

Fireguy

Has anyone tryed going with the Fullsac baffles in there stock 09 muffles. They show on there web site how to remove the stock baffles and replace them with 3 different size baffles, that are more free flowing and sound like a harley.A little easier on the wallet at just $119.00 a set instead of big bucks for after market ones.

I think the $119 baffles are for CVO mufflers, not the standard mufflers. They have a different design where the can is straight, where the standard can is tapered at the end. They offer a re-core option on the standard mufflers for $199, but I think you have to send them in to be done.

I f you have more questions, email him. I have read conversations Steve has participated in on other boards and he seems like a stand up guy. Give him a shout and get the hole story.
Your right biglew, the baffels are for the Screaming Eagle Touring mufflers. some of them you can drill out the pop rivits, or remove the flathead machine screws holding the baffels in and with a little measuring and drilling, install the Fulsacs. On the CVO you have to grind the welds out that hold the baffels in. But there isn't anyway to take the stock 09 touring muffers apart at home without destroying them, that I know of. I have the 1.75" baffels in my CVO w/V&H True Duals, They're ok, a little to much crack and pop for me, not a nice deep tone.

Back