free website stats program Full Throttle Saloon | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Full Throttle Saloon

As far as the bar itself --- the wife & I were there before the rally this year and FTS was just opening up , cleaning and getting it ready. Lots of cool ol scoots and scooter bits and pieces , and the cab of a semi-truck. The back area where all the vendors would be and the burn-out pit. Don't know exactly what the drink charges are there - but have heard any where from $6 to $10 for beer and $9 to $15 for a drink? Like I said this is just what I heard. They do have a bunch of t-shirts,hats and other FTS apparell that are over priced!

As far as the show ---- I've seen a couple of episodes and - JMO here - ain't nothin but a nite time soap opera!!! BOO-HOO poor me with the dreadlock hair I'm not making any money !!! The show of the day the hail storm hit there the owner NOT once( at least I didn't hear him) asked if anybody got hurt or ask how the patrons bikes were or nothing. Just "cry-babied" about how much neon he lost and already saying he has $50k in damage ,blah-blah-blah!!! HE HAS INSURANCE FOR THIS!!

I like the bar and it is pretty cool in person but not a fan of the tv show!! JMO so I'll get of the box now!!

Unless you are in the bar business you really cant understand the stress level. ESP with one of this size. We are a nightclub owner and I can tell you This is just a drop in the bucket as for the soap opera drama. He only has a week of it. We deal every week with it. As for customers bikes that (EDIT) seriously. I would have been laying on mine. BUT there is nothing he could have done for them. Except say "sorry, That (EDIT) bro" I think there was some overplayed drama with $$$$. BUT I know from experience that it don't take much to go out of business. I found the show interesting on a different level. I will probably swing by This year and check it out. We are gonna make the 1760 mile treck. But I agree. To much to see to hang there to long.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
have been there and will be going back, always have a great time. 20k for a bike and not worried about a 6.00 beer

the show is good, the place looks cool, the only thing i didnt like, was how the owner complained how broke he was, and he tried to make you feel sorry for him. in one episode, he complained about loosing a 10 MILLION DOLLAR BUISSENESS

Unless you are in the bar business you really cant understand the stress level. ESP with one of this size. We are a nightclub owner and I can tell you This is just a drop in the bucket as for the soap opera drama. He only has a week of it. We deal every week with it. As for customers bikes that (EDIT) seriously. I would have been laying on mine. BUT there is nothing he could have done for them. Except say "sorry, That (EDIT) bro" I think there was some overplayed drama with $$$$. BUT I know from experience that it don't take much to go out of business. I found the show interesting on a different level. I will probably swing by This year and check it out. We are gonna make the 1760 mile treck. But I agree. To much to see to hang there to long.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Got a fairly good idea about the bar/alchol business trust me!! As far as FTS -- there are 2 to 3 rallies at Sturgis - bike , corvette and mustang - This dude makes more in those rallies being open, what little time he is, than you do with your nightclub all year!! Be safe on your journey this year!!

drinking in sturgis, the cops love it, after midnight, the street is lined with cops ready to make a quick buck for the city. Glad I can't drink anymore

Back