free website stats program Full slate this weekend | Harley Davidson Forums

Full slate this weekend

JROB4438

Im starting off this weekend by finally going to take my endorsment test. Ive been riding for 5 years and keep getting a permit then letting it expire and repeating that so today Im gonna take the test. Then I get to install my Gen 3 EJK from dobecks which Im pumped about. I also get to install my new shift linkage and shift arm cover. Then I get to swap out my 1.50" baffles for the 2.25" ones and install my exhaust tips. I guess its kinda a good thing its (EDIT)
weather for the weekend low 50's and rain both days so I wont feel to guilty about spending most of the weekend in the shop instead of on the bike. I'll make some post and put up pics in the proper spots to show everyone my progress. Now to get the rain gear on and head for the test. Wish me luck!

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks cyclops I passed the test with flying colors. It was alot easier than I built it up to be. Now to tackle the rest of my task.

Congrats now you can ride any time and any where. I would assume this was a Motorcycle safety Course. That would qualify you for cheaper insurance:s

Back