free website stats program fuel tuners | Harley Davidson Forums

fuel tuners

lets ride

just a question for everyone, looking at tuners for my 07 streetbob right now it has reinhart slip ons and will have some sort of hiflow air cleaner come spring. I have looked at the doebeck tfi and the cobra fi2000r powrpro. I have read reveiws for both they say there is a slight delay with the doebeck because of the type of tuner compared with the cobra. any help would be great. I know there is a price differance but would rather do it right and be happy. Thanks

I'm with dbmg here. With so many members using them and the type of customer service we have seen, through in the discount for forum members and it seems like a no brainer. I have not seen any of our members talking about hesitation or lag.

I've had my TFI for about 2 years. I've never noticed any hesitation anywhere in the rpm range. I think it is one of the best investments I've made on this bike.

It just occurred to me that I HAVE had a hesitation with my TFI. The instructions say to adjust it up until there is a hesitation (too rich) when giving it throttle, then back off a little. That is how I adjusted mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen on the forum that when adjusted as required some members have called Dobeck to discuss settings and after resetting per Doebeck to the new recommended settings all concerns disappeared. Thats why Dobecks customer service is number 1....

Go with the TFI and get the better of the two units. I have never heard of any delays with the TFI.

You won't get better support or a better unit than the TFI unless you get into the mega buck units that need dyno time.

2011 Streetbob here, Thundertrapp 2-1 Supermeg, and SEPST. works great for me, running 13 discs in the muffler. Goes like a bat out of that hot place down below specially mid to top range.

I installed the Cobra Fi2000r powerpro. I have since upgraded to a 2 into 1 exhaust and it adjusted just fine.
I have no problems with it.

Back