free website stats program Fuel Stop for 700 Motorcycles | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Stop for 700 Motorcycles

Thanks for the video first of all. I really like seeing tons of MC's all riding together. I would be pretty impatient waiting on my turn to gas up - gosh IF I do some math -- using about 10 mins to gas up and get in line to pay - 700 x 10 = 7000 minutes = 7000/60 = 117 hours 117/24 = about 5 days for everyone to fuel up - around the clock WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this even possible????:):)

Bill

Gas & Go: A little over 30 secs per scooter and 9 pumps yields a little over 40 minutes. You don't get off your scooter. You pull up, open your tank, get fueled by one member. Then, another member takes your cash (only), and you are out. Finding a place to stage, before an after fueling, is the greatest challenge. A moving stage works well if you can find a stretch of access road long enough.

Quite a spectacle, no?

Enjoy,
Rich P

BTW, my club had already fueled up, and were just kicking back when the pack rolled in.

Gas & Go: A little over 30 secs per scooter and 9 pumps yields a little over 40 minutes. You don't get off your scooter. You pull up, open your tank, get fueled by one member. Then, another member takes your cash (only), and you are out. Finding a place to stage, before an after fueling, is the greatest challenge. A moving stage works well if you can find a stretch of access road long enough.

Quite a spectacle, no?

Enjoy,
Rich P

BTW, my club had already fueled up, and were just kicking back when the pack rolled in.

WOW!! All I can say is that is pretty amazing!!

Ha - sometimes it takes me 15 minutes just to gas up and pay and go to the bathroom! (wife you know) -- 1 bike with passenger!! but I AM old and slow :)

Thanks for the explaination - I appreciate it and for one, had no idea how it actually worked.

Bill

Back