free website stats program Fuel Stop for 700 Motorcycles | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Stop for 700 Motorcycles

Thanks for sharing. I would really like to see that gas&go. I would be willing to bet that at the end of it all the station was over paid by a couple of bucks. True bikers are the most honest people in my life. Business associates have tried to stiff me, but never my bike friends.

Thanks for sharing. I would really like to see that gas&go. I would be willing to bet that at the end of it all the station was over paid by a couple of bucks. True bikers are the most honest people in my life. Business associates have tried to stiff me, but never my bike friends.

:s You bet ya and thanks to Rich for the post:s

It appears to me that this was a predetermined place to stop and not just random. But it must have been awesome to experience...:s

Thanks for the video first of all. I really like seeing tons of MC's all riding together. I would be pretty impatient waiting on my turn to gas up - gosh IF I do some math -- using about 10 mins to gas up and get in line to pay - 700 x 10 = 7000 minutes = 7000/60 = 117 hours 117/24 = about 5 days for everyone to fuel up - around the clock WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this even possible????:):)

Bill

Back