Fuel Saver Technologies

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by Webbtron, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Webbtron

Webbtron Banned

Was out at Pikes Peak HD buying filter and Formula + met the owner of this company and he gave me a card. Made the comment that this was the HD product and to tell you the truth he had an understated presentation that left a favorable impression. I think I will try this but haven't pulled the trigger. It is made here in Colorado Springs so that is a plus. Welcome to FuelSaver

2. turnerbend

turnerbend Active Member

Would like to know if it works,,,,.....

3. HDSickness

HDSickness Banned

Sounds great, just like every other product that claims these kind of results.:dknow

4. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I'm skeptical at best. Let us know how it works.

5. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

It may have some merit, but I would need to see some real world (meaning someone I know) data. Snake oil? Maybe. After you factor in the cost, the savings are less than what they advertise.

6. mnultra

mnultra Active Member

We all already possess fuel saver technology.....It's called right hand control. I'm not a big add on guy for fuel, except to add more and make the bike run the way it should.

Have a great day everyone.

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

8. markfsanderson

markfsanderson Active Member

9. turnerbend

turnerbend Active Member

Does anybody use a fuel additive to save fuel I've always heard they don't work.

10. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Genuine Fuel Additive Formulated with Duralt Fuel Compound This stuff has been around for years, I used it when it first came out around 1990 or so. H D said they did testing on police bikes, 1 got it the other did not. After so many miles they did a tear down on the engines for comparisons of course they fudged the numbers:p