free website stats program Fuel Pak and Cleaner Install | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Pak and Cleaner Install

Subby

Completed the install of the V&H Fuel Pak and SE air cleaner today. I did have to prop the tank up to get at the allen screws on the old bracket that you discard and I also pulled the maxi fuse just to be safe. Installation of the SE air cleaner and the fuel pak was pretty straightforward and programming the fuel pak was a breeze. Took her out for a run and can report that she definitely has more snap, she seems to run cooler and she runs smoother. Color me happy.

I just did the same thing on my 09 with the Monster Ovals. I love the set up and it did bring the bike to life. I even retained my fuel economy. Averaged 43 mpg over 600 miles last weekend two up.

It was kind of funny though. I asked my wife what she thought of the pipes (her not understanding why I do all these things) and she said, "Well. They work." Yea!!! A win for me!

Subby; now you're ready for the next UG...money well invested. You'll definitely be pleased w/how incr. air & tuning really open the motor & reduce heat. Time to start look'n at pipes...;-)

Iceman24, you're right about the pipes. Will probably look into some early next year when I'm snowbirding in Arizona. That way I can just throw them in the truck and won't have to pay for cross border shipping!

Back