free website stats program Fuel packs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel packs

So,if you don't have the right phone,you can't set it? I was looking at V&H all good marks,says plug and play,but then other comments said you needed a fancy phone and an app to set it up.Which I don't have,and don't want.

Depending on the year of your bike, you can use the legacy fuelpak (which is what I have), all the set points are entered manually. I don't know what years are covered by the legacy fuelpak but on the V&H site the applications are listed.

OP,

Your bike is a '04 Fatboy as you stated above. The FP3 will only work with model years that use the CanBus (HDLan). Yours does not. So you would not be able to use the FP3.

Here is the fitment info:

https://fuelpak.vanceandhines.com/ (they call it an application chart)

But the legacy FP fuelpak seems to be a good unit too. I have a Dobeck EJK Gen 3.0 on my bike and it allows me to cool the engine and drastically reduce the decel popping. Pretty simple straight forward device that just plugs into the injectors and the injector wires. They also give you dummy plugs to plug into the O2 sensors to keep the water and grit out. The EJK does not use the O2 sensors.

Cheers,

TQ

Back