free website stats program Fuel Mangement | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Mangement

nowbmw

Hey All

After doing much reading i am looking for others opinions on the best Fuel Managment that would fit my needs. I have a 2007 FXSTC, with V&H Big shot staggered and a HD Heavy breather. I probably wont do any other engine mods other than possibly a Cam. I ride fairly aggressive most of the time and Take several trips a year were we avarage 75-80 mph. i have been leaning toward a PCIII, but recently did quite bit of reading on XIED's and recently discoved the Techlusion Fuel Injection Control Module. I am looking for everyones opinion on witch would suit me best. My dealer tech said that the DEaler stage 1 download was a waste of money. So i am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Brent

Had the Xieds and went to the TFI Ive gone as far into my mods on enigne as i plan true duals and Ness Big Sucker easy to tune TFI and dont have to run to the dyno any change you make

had the V&H fuel-pak and tapered slash-cut slip-ons and the A.N. big sucker put on late last year --- so far so good!!

it can or you can get the one with the plugs to take them out of the loop

or simple put you can get it either way

Last edited:
I think if you check out the self-help / info. section here on the forum,there is some threads posted on this matter.

We have two excellent tuners on this forum that I wish would jump in more. One is "Doc 1" and the other is "eddfive". These guys forgot more than most people know about tuning.

Like others have said before me, the TFI from Dobeck will work real good. I find it to be the most cost effective when it comes to adding fuel when it is needed. Unless you are going to be flat tracking your tour bike, it will work in the vast majority of cases. An added bonus is the fact that if you are a military veteran they will give you a "huge" serviceman's discount. Huge in this case is way more than the customary 10-25% discount. When you get your invoice you will also get a hand written note telling how they appreciate what our veterans have done for us. They are for real.

Back