free website stats program Fuel Management System V&H or Dobeck | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Management System V&H or Dobeck

well some of you may have seen my post in the other thread. If not, I installed the dobeck gen 3 ejk and screamin eagle stage 1 air cleaner. As soon as i started the bike up the first thing i noticed was the perfect idle. The bike has a smooth consistent idle. The next step was the test ride. I noticed that the power was even throughout the rpm range. i still get some decell pop so i need to tune a little more. i just need the time to mess with the settings when i don't have anything else going on. Install was a breeze, i did make the mistake of hooking the ground wire to the positive terminal and it sent power to the ejk. i was just rushing and did not take my time. so far i am very happy with the ejk and just have to work out a few decel pops and i'll be good to go.

@glider. sorry i didn't get pictures to make a tutorial. the way things were going with my mistakes and lack of time it just wasn't possible.

If anyone has questions on install feel free to pm me. i'll do what i can to help

@glider. sorry i didn't get pictures to make a tutorial. the way things were going with my mistakes and lack of time it just wasn't possible.

If anyone has questions on install feel free to pm me. i'll do what i can to help

I guess we'll let you slide this time. :s

I have the Vance&Hines on my 07 softail custom, I cant personally compare it to other units but here is what I dont like.
Has to be reprogramed if it looses power.
Shuts the injectors down when you decelerate to stop poping but it kills that great harley deceleration sound "makes decell to quiet".
Vance&Hines tech support hasnt been very helpfull to me.

Runs Cooler

Installed all V&H parts for my Stage 1 and have nothing bad to say about them....customer service was great when I had questions on installation of true duals. Very happy with the entire package.

Back