free website stats program Fuel Injector Cleaner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Injector Cleaner

++++++++SeaFoam. Great stuff!!! Best "miracle in a can" out there!
I double dose all my yard stuff at summers end with a full tank. Starts up in spring like it was shut off 10min ago.
FB gets a couple of oz's from time to time just to keep insides spotless.
wilks3
:USA

You guys really like the Sea Foam. And to think I just bought some Marvel Mystery Oil to add a wee bit to my gas a couple of times a season.
Is Sea Foam that much better than MMO?

Quote: Is Sea Foam that much better than MMO?

I use MMO in every tank as it's a Great upper cylinder lubricant, & I think it's good for the fuel system as a whole... The sea foam I use about every 3rd tank to keep the carbon from forming & building. Some may think this is too much, but the bike sure runs Great !! :D

Quote: Is Sea Foam that much better than MMO?

I use MMO in every tank as it's a Great upper cylinder lubricant, & I think it's good for the fuel system as a whole... The sea foam I use about every 3rd tank to keep the carbon from forming & building. Some may think this is too much, but the bike sure runs Great !! :D

Don't listen to them Harry, If it's "SEA" foam, would you put water in your tank? :lolrolling

MMO is better, no water in it. :D

Didn't realize water was part of sea foam. It must have some ethal alcohol in there too to let it mix & burn through. I know I really like the MMO. Thanks

Back