free website stats program fuel hose | Harley Davidson Forums

fuel hose

kemo

R.I.P
Just looked up the price for a piece of preformed fuel hose that runs from the fuel shut off to the carb. Maybe a 18'' piece of rubber hose. Not high pressure f/i hose just a piece of hose. Harley price $50. Chicago Harley $40. I guess I go down to my parts store and buy a couple feet of fuel hose

Bud's right 40 bucks would get you a nice piece of stainless wrapped and the ends to cover the hose clamps.

That will be my next move. There is a company that makes braided brake lines around Toronto . I may hustle up there one day and buy some brake lines and fuel lines and some oil cooler lines. Nothing like S/S lines.

Russell and Drag Specialties both carry the stainless stuff, for us not so lucky guys!:D

Last edited:
Over the years I have had a lot of hoses made up for me by the various hydraulic hose companys that are around. It helps that Regional hose and hydraulic is right down the street from me

yea next time i need a brake line i'm gonna have it made
my local dealer just hit me for $52 for a oem front brake line

Wow Kemo, Can't beleive you have to pay so much. I'd have to pay more than you if I imported the fuel line from the USA, however I'm using the same fuel hose I use on my boat (FD$5.28/m = USD$11.12). So that piece you're using on your scoot would cost me about USD$7.00. My fuel hose hase been on my Sportster for over 4 yrs and no problems. The point I'm trying to make here is that you really don't have to buy "designer" fuel hose. Any good quality fuel hose will do the same job. IMHO

Back