free website stats program Fuel consumption | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel consumption

What I know about Sportsters I have learned here on the forum and I have found if Bubbie or Brian give you info it will be worthwhile to listen. Brian reading your travel log has almost been like being there. Maybe you and Tom could get together and write a Thread of the places you find interesting. Just a thought, thanks.

Don, that would be a good idea to post photos of our local areas and places of interest, say, within a hundred miles or so, with a short description of where it was taken. But would there be enough storage space on the website to add so many pics if we all posted?
Moderators / owners, How about thinking about it?

And yes I agree about the information these good members have too. I knew nothing about my bike apart from how to ride it, before joining this forum.

Tom

I agree Don.

I have always Longed for their neck of the woods but Not the damp or cold.:shock

Brian has certainly put out some good pictures in the past of His close in areas.

I still can see the almost desolate cove close to his living area...
Like I've been there.:D

Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing ""Memories.....:hii

signed....BUBBIE

You wouldn't be disappointed with the scenery Bubbie. Scotland and Wales have most of the best countryside, hills and mountains and lakes. England has some great historical places and more commercial seaside towns.
Bring some waterproof gear and you would enjoy it :D:D

You wouldn't be disappointed with the scenery Bubbie. Scotland and Wales have most of the best countryside, hills and mountains and lakes. England has some great historical places and more commercial seaside towns.
Bring some waterproof gear and you would enjoy it :D:D

MIND The GAP brings back memories of the Tubes (?1989?)

Good Old London... just for a visit. Train out to York... DAMP beautiful Mist every where...Looking thru it made it look Older than it really was.

signed....BUBBIE

Back