free website stats program Fuel additives | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel additives

DynaBike

I got in the habit years ago of putting Stabil in just about everything that ran on gasoline, including my bike. Was just curious if you guys put additives in your bike fuel ?

You should stabilize all fuel that doesn't get used on a regular basis. I use stabil in the 5 gal jug of fuel when I get it for the outside equipment.

I use stabil in my lawn mower in the off season been using duralt fuel conditioner sold by H D in my bikes

Yeah Sea foam is another good product alot of people never heard of it I have used it as a top end cleaner on cars for years kudos to u Smitty

If you have'nt used sea foam, give it a try started using it a few years ago in quads now goes in everything , boats, bikes lawn equipment even in diesel powered trucks and construction equipment.

I will Stabil the bike if it gets to cold to ride, other than that Sea Foam about once a month or two.

Not really needed in a bike it is for iceing it does not stablize the fuel or do much to reduce any gum build up.

respect your opinion here smitty - but - disagree. I use it in the scoots ( 07 ultra,87 FXRC) , 03 GMC pickup truckand a 09 Impl. It does remove moisture,has a fuel inj. clnr. in it. Works for me sir.

Back