free website stats program FS 2015 Harley CVO Street Glide only 92 Miles | Harley Davidson Forums

FS 2015 Harley CVO Street Glide only 92 Miles

cigarlvr07

I am selling my 20015 CVO Street Glide with just 92 miles on the OD that's right 92 miles. This bike is beautiful with this Hard Candy Mercury with Black Quartz Flames paint job. I had the dealer install added the Vanson & Hines mid pipe, hi output carbon tip slip ons, led glo lites that have many different color options, Harley Race Tuner, Custom Dynamics Led Front turn signals and many other chrome pieces as you can see list in one of the pictures at the dealer before they delivered it.As you are looking at this you know the bike is stock loaded up with goodies as a CVO bike. I was in auto accident as well as having other health issues after getting this bike delivered and haven't been able to ride the bike so the reason for sale so make my loss your gain. I do have clear title in my name and hand and will be given at the time the bike is paid for at my bank. It does have the manuals and all keys and fobs as well as two fobs for the lights. Bike was over 40k with the extras before tax. It has been kept under cover in Garage since new with the exception for it being started. Per NADA the bikes retail is over $32,400 and that not with the low miles. Bike is being offered at $31,800 OBO cash in person or wire transfer. Bike is located in North NJ. PM for photos as they will not upload to big they say

Back