free website stats program front windscreen bag for 2008 cvo electra glide | Harley Davidson Forums

front windscreen bag for 2008 cvo electra glide

andy

hi all

can anybody help i have a 2008 cvo elecrta glide u c,im looking for a 2 or 3 pouch to sit on the front screen ive ask around and my local dealer has tried 3 different bags from the harley book none will fit partly because the cvo's have a leather cover on the dash,i have seen pictures from the usa of cvo's seeguc with bags fitted, im looking for parts numbers,can anybody help.

andy, lincolnshie england.

Hi Andy, I hope I'm not too late to chime in here, but my husband has an 04 egc & we added the leather dash. We later added the 3 pouch windshield bags. It was a bit of a tight fit, but it seems to work okay. It does appear that it is going to 'scuff the windshield where it rubs, but we figure if we ever take them off, we will just get a new wind shield. Good luck.

Hi Folks. I have an 09 EGC and bought the single Harley 'glove-box' for the dash. At first the "O"ring didn't seem to be long enough to fit properly the middle windshield screw. The local HD guy did it right. Then because I thought it looked 'gaudy' all by itself on the 1/2 in. dash area, I bought a graduated smoked-to-clear windshield, and the HD guy installed it. Was out on US-31 here in west MI smokin' traffic, noticing that it seemed 'jumpy' while at speed. Next thing I know, it fell off! I pulled over to a stop, and walked back up to retrieve it, and almost had it when a cager drove directly over it!!! Grrrrr. If he looked in his rearview mirrow, he saw my "physical manistification of an emotion" (as a local judge use to call the single-finger displayed to & from a cop, years ago). :) I've decided not to replace it. Looks better (my opinion) without it (unless you have a dark shielded windshield, again...my opinion). ENJOY YOURS IF YOU GET IT TO STAY ON THE DASH.

Back