free website stats program Front wheel spacers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front wheel spacers

i have the parts list for all my bikes have never seen a harley dealer so make all purchases of parts online use the parts list for the correct part numbers
but aint too good for identifying the spacers laying on the floor unless the spacers have the part number on them

Brian

Actually the parts list that Bud posted does show where the spacers go and identifies them...you have to scroll down to the proper exploded diagram and it identifies the part number with description in the table below...I would hit <ctrl p> to get a "screen dump" once you get the drawing centered using print preview. Yeah computers are a pain, but sounds like you are quite use to them. Even while working on your bike on your back and spent the time to measure up all the loose parts... :cry

Actually the parts list that Bud posted does show where the spacers go and identifies them...you have to scroll down to the proper exploded diagram and it identifies the part number with description in the table below...I would hit <ctrl p> to get a "screen dump" once you get the drawing centered using print preview. Yeah computers are a pain, but sounds like you are quite use to them. Even while working on your bike on your back and spent the time to measure up all the loose parts... :cry

had a look at that but just listed as spacer part number 8 has 5 different options available so unless the part has the part number on it hard to identify which spacer is which id go out to shed and pull sportster front wheel of and mesure mine to help answer the question for johnwhite60 but my sportster is a 93 and my head is metric and the workshop is full of a dyna at the moment
as to computers i build them fix them install windows and drivers swap systemboards and reconfigure them make windows work but i dont use them

Brian

springer front end/ sporster

ive come across a 59 hd with an original springer front end. i have a 2000 sportster. will this be compatible or will lots of mod have to be done? the seller said most harley part are interchangeable andit should work but i figured id get a second opinion from other that know better. semper fi

Re: springer front end/ sporster

Just take a guess if your right it will center up in your brake caliper if your wrong you should be able to tell which one is wrong by where it sits in the caliper,jel

Back