free website stats program Front Wheel Bearings for 2007 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

Front Wheel Bearings for 2007 Road King

jbabk

Contributor
I am trying to find two front wheel bearings Harley Davidson No. HD-9247. They also have a part number F-390599 imprinted on them. I can't seem to find any cross reference on them. I am trying to go elsewhere besides HD. Anybody have any clues or reference numbers.

Joe B:small3d011:

Most bearings and seals of that type are manufactured for HD by major brand like Federal Mogul or the like. A good industrial bearing place should be able to look up and cross it. You may even find an upgrade for the parts you have now, as there are rating/grading systems for the bearing(s) and seal(s) used. That includes all roller bearing used throughout your bike, if you have a savvy parts guy and time... Found this out a long time ago, when nephew was into competitive skating and extreme sports.

I am trying to find two front wheel bearings Harley Davidson No. HD-9247. They also have a part number F-390599 imprinted on them. I can't seem to find any cross reference on them. I am trying to go elsewhere besides HD. Anybody have any clues or reference numbers.

Joe B:small3d011:

You should be able to get them at any supplier of bearings if you bring one in. I would just bite the bullet and go to a Harley dealer to be sure of the proper fit.

I think that would be determined by mileage and how they were used/abused. If there was no water infiltration, they should go a good distance before replacing is needed.

Thanks everyone for your input. The bearings I have are good but I bought a new wheel and I thought if I ruined them removing from the old wheel I would be prepared. I did find two on ebay.

Joe B

Back