free website stats program Front turn signals | Harley Davidson Forums

Front turn signals

Dswartz

The previous owner of my 2002 super glide installed custom handlebars and took the front turn signals off. I would like to purchase some front signals and wire them in. The problem is I have no idea how to route the wires and where to plug them into the main harness. Anybody here have knowledge of the front turn signal wiring on a 02 super glide?

The previous owner of my 2002 super glide installed custom handlebars and took the front turn signals off. I would like to purchase some front signals and wire them in. The problem is I have no idea how to route the wires and where to plug them into the main harness. Anybody here have knowledge of the front turn signal wiring on a 02 super glide?

You'll need it anyway for other stuff, so get yourself the HD Factory Service Manual covering your model and year. That will have a set of schematics in it that will identify the wire set you are looking for. Hopefully the previous owner mearly disconnected, folded or rolled up the wires and taped them or ty-wrapped them somewhere (like up under the tank!). But it helps to know what you are looking for when you are searching!!

TQ

If you don't already have signals, and stock are ok, check with a HD dealer. They usually have boxes of take off's from people that get custom lights. I got a set of 4 for my Sportster years ago for cheap.

Last edited:
If you don't already have signals, and stock are ok, check with a HD dealer. They usually have boxes of take off's from people that get custom lights. I got a set of 4 for my Sportster years ago for cheap.

Wow, never thought I would see these two words, almost in the same sentence. :newsmile100:

Wow, never thought I would see these two words, almost in the same sentence. :newsmile100:

:newsmile100: I must admit,, I knew one of the mechanics pretty well, and he put the word to the parts guy for me. :newsmile100: And that was the ONLY deal I ever got there.:(

Back