free website stats program Front Turn Signal Relocation | Harley Davidson Forums

Front Turn Signal Relocation

im hoping that you all can help me with moving my front turn signals off my handlebars down to my forks. my local dealership says theres a kit but they cant tell me whats in it, how it looks, or whats involved un less i buy the thing. i like my lights, i just want them on my forks and i dont want them to stick out. i want them to sit as close to the forks as possible.
i hope theres just a clamp mount that the light assy just fits on too. can anyone help? :smell

Should be a mount that goes on to the triple tree or around the upper fork tube and you re route the wires.Nothing to high tech here.

Got a part number for the kit?

Last edited:
Yes. The Mount clamps to the fork and the light to the mount.
I have the HD kit on a bike and they stick out about 3 inches from the fork.

hd part number 68517-94a

on the drag spec. mounts does the light stem mount onto that mount?

Looks like this. PN 68517-94A
68517-94a.jpg

hey thanks for the pic. those stick out alot more than what im looking for. this is a great example of why this site is so awsome. i almost bought this kit because hd told me this is what i was looking for. i get to keep my money for what i really want. thanks all!!
ive been looking at some mounts on drag specialty. there alittle pricy but there what i want.

Glider,
THanks. BUt, I think Frankenchoky had found mounts that are a little more compact that the HD mounts as I read the thread. I'm thinking those might be more what I'm looking for.

DId I read the thread wrong?

Back