free website stats program Front tire blows out? I'm not so sure. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front tire blows out? I'm not so sure.

Looks to me like someone who may not have known enough about riding and maybe the camera people scared him because it looks like he hit the brakes, smoke at the rear seems like he may locked them both up. and when the bike pass front tire look find....Never the less I hope their both ok

It almost looks like he just put his foot down, off the floorboard!! He's already leaning way over almost before the bike starts to lean and that's as he's trying to recover, pulls the bike over! The bike looks like it's trying to recover as he's falling! Just my $0.02. Yeh, hope all's well in the end even the guy without gloves doing the gravel burn down the road!

Operator error, Panted, foot down caught on pavement drag rider from bike, cause unbalance to bike. Note: after 35+ lend angle rider-less bike recover to up right position and travel 50+ feet before going over.

It looks to me as though his foot slipped off the engine guard/highway peg, hit the ground, and he fell (or was pulled) off the bike. Bummer! You can see his left leg sticking out just as the bike starts to lean. Suppose he was about to strike a pose? I'm glad he didn't hit the camera man/woman. I hope they are okay.

Looks to me like someone who may not have known enough about riding and maybe the camera people scared him because it looks like he hit the brakes, smoke at the rear seems like he may locked them both up. and when the bike pass front tire look find....Never the less I hope their both ok

I believe you are correct. He hit that rear brake hard for some reason and the rear end slid out from under him.

Glad to see all of you saw it differently than a blown tire as well. Just seemed such a easy nice quiet drive turned bad so fast. I honestly think it had to be driver error of some nature as well since the bike was so determined to continue on even after being driven down into the pavement.

Back