free website stats program Front Fork Air Baffle | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front Fork Air Baffle

+1 on taping the threads out first... the treads are full of paint or something and it's hard to start the screws.. I taped mine out and put stainless steal bolts in mine... I do think it makes a differance on the amount of air you get rushing up behind them tank.. and throws the air down on the front cly.....JMHO ?

If chrome's not your thing - can always sand & paint the baffle whatever color you wish...I plan to get one & paint it black.

After seeing this post.... While I was riding today.. at about 65-70 mph today.. I reached down and felt the air coming under the air baffle...and at that speed you could tell a big differece in the air makeing a turn down,toward the front cly. And if all that air was comeing up by the tank it would difently make a turbulance... so I can say with 100% ....that it will and do make a differnce on how much air you get up around the tank and what you get throwing down on the front cly..I belive for only $24.00 or less on ebay .... it's a must have IMHO.....................:D

I find it an excellent improvement, no more wind hitting my chest and racing up to my face to rattle my helmet and pull my glasses off.

+1... Yep, I installed one on my '08 EG Ultra and the results have been exactly as quoted above. Twenty dollars very well spent.

Back