free website stats program Front Fork Air Baffle | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front Fork Air Baffle

Don't know if the bolt holes are the same, but it seems you could order the air dam for the 05 touring model. Mine is black (05).

I put the chrome one on my 07 Ultra. It actually looks pretty good IMO. It does a great job of keeping rain and wind out of my face that used to blow up over my tank. Dunno how much air ir redirects over the engine but I guess if it's not going UP into my face it's probably going down between the lowers and over the front jug.

Cool, It's very cold riding here even in the summer. I'll probaly invest in one.
Thanks for the info guys.

Very cold in the summer? Where are you located Ultra? Just curious, you never see "its very cold riding in the summer".

Bodeen

I installed the Kuryakyn model on my 07 RK Classic and quite honestly did it more for looks than application, don't really notice much if any difference in air flow but wind on my face and legs was never a problem beforehand.

Attachments

• 1100-1.png
    1100-1.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 23
Just a word for anyone installing one of these air dams.

Chase the threads in the tree with a tap before installing it or you stand a good chance of breaking the bolts from the powder coating in the threads.

Just a word for anyone installing one of these air dams.

Chase the threads in the tree with a tap before installing it or you stand a good chance of breaking the bolts from the powder coating in the threads.

Boss what year did they become an option, my 97 FLHT had one as well as my 92 FLHS

Back