free website stats program Front end Shake. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front end Shake.

If you have new tires and develop a shake or tire hop, look at the sidewall and make sure the painted dot is aligned with the air valve on the wheel. If not, take the bike in to where ever you got the tire mounted, and tell them to do it right.

TQ

If you have new tires and develop a shake or tire hop, look at the sidewall and make sure the painted dot is aligned with the air valve on the wheel. If not, take the bike in to where ever you got the tire mounted, and tell them to do it right.

TQ

That is correct, and if it has to be indexed to balance out right I would ask for a new tire, in the Auto industry no big deal we do it all the time, on a bike WELL, I would not be happy, I think TQ is on here JMO, Capital Jack:p

Thanks, Bubbie. That's something I haven't tried and sounds like a feasible cure. Since my dealer chose not to go that route, I'll take the wheel to another shop. I'll let you guys know how it goes. :newsmile014:

I had a similar situation...took the bike back and they tweeked the spokes. Fixed it right up. I didn't see whether you had spoked wheels, but if you do, you might want to see if they're evenly tightened.

Back