free website stats program Front brake reservoir | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Front brake reservoir

Chrome is good, Christmas is good...no downside here I can see...:D

Oh thank you Hobbit & Steve for picking up on Pulp Fiction...one of my fav's too...and yes the language was laced with "colorful metaphors" as Mr. Spock would say! Yea, I am a media junkie from the word go...I was hooked when my parents bought our first color TV...Zenith with "Space Command" (tuned bars inside suspended by spring steel in stamped metal bracket)...took things apart even then...LOL forty sump'in years later...geeze! :lolrolling :newsmile082:

Last edited:
Must be a problem here my 07 streetbob does the same thing the steler said they would replace the master for free they said they see a lot of this maybe yhe MOCO shoukd investigate this one

Glad you posted this dogdad. My '07 FLHRC is also leaking from the front master cylinder cap (plastic). And what Glider said is also what I have; someone overtightened the screws there and the gasket is now misshaped. How'd that chrome cap look on black master cylinder? th:cheerse

Slow poke..it looks better than the black top,,,,however I am going to change both switch housings, brake-clutch grips, and the reservoir to all chrome, which will look even better.

Back