Front 02 sensor

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by recharge, May 20, 2009.

1. recharge

recharge Member

I have a dyna low rider and TFI, V&H exhaust and se. Now when I ride for 10 minutes the engine light comes on stays on until I am done riding, but it doesn't seem to effect the bike any, I checked the codes p0134 comes up. I checked front O2 sensor connection (the plug from the TFI) and cleared code and rode again, engine came on and stayed on, any ideas.

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

With the light staying on it's a current code being set.
    IF you are using the 02 sensors, it sounds like a bad sensor. They are easily damaged when removing them. If you have the resisters replacing the 02 sensor, it's a bad resister and they will replace it for you.

3. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

If you are running the resistor supplied with the TFI change it to the rear 02 sesor and see if that code comes up.

4. Have you checked with thechlusion? what do they say ? I am interested cause I am about to get one of those

5. lowrider103

lowrider103 Member

I had to replace the exhaust because O2 sensor was forced on becareful expensive lesson.

6. recharge

recharge Member

I talked with Harley shop and they told me that they should of never sold me a TFI because they won't work w/harley's and they proably couldn't get me a bypass. So I called Chris w/dobeck and explained what happened and w/no questions asked he is sending me two 02 sensor bypass. Last time I buy anything from that Harley shop. The TFI works Great as far as I am concerned.

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

Glad they are sending you the resisters for the unit. What harley shop told you this story?

8. recharge

recharge Member

Lethbridge Harley in Alberta

9. glider

glider Veteran Member