free website stats program Front 02 sensor | Harley Davidson Forums

Front 02 sensor

recharge

I have a dyna low rider and TFI, V&H exhaust and se. Now when I ride for 10 minutes the engine light comes on stays on until I am done riding, but it doesn't seem to effect the bike any, I checked the codes p0134 comes up. I checked front O2 sensor connection (the plug from the TFI) and cleared code and rode again, engine came on and stayed on, any ideas.

With the light staying on it's a current code being set.
IF you are using the 02 sensors, it sounds like a bad sensor. They are easily damaged when removing them. If you have the resisters replacing the 02 sensor, it's a bad resister and they will replace it for you.

If you are running the resistor supplied with the TFI change it to the rear 02 sesor and see if that code comes up.

I talked with Harley shop and they told me that they should of never sold me a TFI because they won't work w/harley's and they proably couldn't get me a bypass. So I called Chris w/dobeck and explained what happened and w/no questions asked he is sending me two 02 sensor bypass. Last time I buy anything from that Harley shop. The TFI works Great as far as I am concerned.

Back