free website stats program From Los Angeles to Phoenix.... | Harley Davidson Forums

From Los Angeles to Phoenix....

Mz Bling

We're riding to AZ tomorrow! CHRISTMAS DAY! My husband "Craig Lee" and I are hoppn' on our bikes and riding to Phoenix, Arizona from LA! We'll stop in Blythe for a night over and then on to AZ.
It's our 25th Wedding Anniversary... Craig will be on his '09 Street Glide and I'll be on my '06 1200 Sportster. Any thoughts or advise? :newsmile018:

Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas to you both Mz. B.
No advice as such, just ride safe and enjoy yourselves. :D

As Tank said, My wife and I also had our 25th in July. Congratulations and here's hoping you enjoy another 50.

Congrats on 25 years enjoy the ride and many more years of sharing the road and your life with your mate

Well done on getting to 25 years takes a lot of give and take to get that far and i understand how that journey is having got to 25 years in july we sat on the veranda of quiet but very nice small hotel having a very nice meal while looking out on our bikes

Brian

We're riding to AZ tomorrow! CHRISTMAS DAY! My husband "Craig Lee" and I are hoppn' on our bikes and riding to Phoenix, Arizona from LA! We'll stop in Blythe for a night over and then on to AZ.
It's our 25th Wedding Anniversary... Craig will be on his '09 Street Glide and I'll be on my '06 1200 Sportster. Any thoughts or advise? :newsmile018:

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary...! As you probably found out, it is nice and sunny out there...BUT a bit nippy at 34 deg C in the evenings...! How do I know, just got back from there today...(actually was in Gilbert past SkyHarbor Airport on Hwy 60 going out toward Globe/Mesa)...Perfect riding weather, but I was in the CRV :swoon visiting friends and family there. Ate at Nando's Mexican Restaurant which is outstanding and they have a new place called Total Wine & More that has better prices and selection than BevMo...Cheers! :D

Back