free website stats program Frogg toggs | Harley Davidson Forums

Frogg toggs

PaulWhite

Has anyone have any experance with the Frogg Toggs rain gear. Was looking at them today. Let me know good, bad? They are $55.00 and 20% off right now at a hunting store by me. Harleys rain suits start at about $150.00 for me. The difference is a lot of gas. Thanks

I have the expensive Harley rain suit. I bought the Frog Togs and have since carrried the Harley suit in my truck as an emergency rain suit.

The Frog Togs have held up well and are light weight. There are much cooler than the Harley suit.

When you purchase look for the pants that have zippers up the legs. This allows for putting on without removing your boot. They come in various colors. I have a set in black that looks like distressed leather.

All this place had was tan, green and the blue. was hoping for black but none is stock so I guess I will go with the blue. thanks a gain for the inputs..

Ok, so over the past few months I have been reading alot of positive comments about the Frogg Toggs and I am convinced that a set of these should replace my current rain gear. The main thing I am wondering is what ones do you guys have/reccomend? There are the Road Toads, Leap Froggs, and Elite Highway. Right now they have the Elite Highway on sale from $159.99 down to $109.99. The Road Toads are on sale from $69.99 down to $59.99 on the Frogg Toggs website. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Mike

Thats all I have carried since early last summer. Don't get them against the pipes. My better half sewed some old exhaust armor from old harley rain suit on right leg. I think they r great, light weight, breathable, no complaints here! Oh I forgot. I'm 5'9" and the arms are a bit big and flappy. Hope this helps

I think Dicks Sporting Goods has them for around $50. At least the one near me. Check'em out if you have a store near you.

Bodeen

Back