free website stats program Frogg Toggs Rain Gear? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Frogg Toggs Rain Gear?

I just bought a pair. Worn once and felt comfortable over the leathers. Lightweight and breathes well. Rain wasn't to heavy for the 2 hours, but shoes & calves got wet along the leg zipper/velcro!! Will invest in a worn car tire inner tube cut to fit over shoes and up the calf to keep shoes and calves dry. Expect the toggs will get plenty of use in the hot monsoonal season of vietnam. I got a repair kit for burns or tears, but the idea of the ironing board cover is a good one. Tanx.

Have been wearing Frogg Toggs for almost 10 years now, keep trying the next cool thing keep going back to the Froggs. They will pack so tightly they will accually fit inside of a 3/4 helmet (after you pull your head out :D) Have wore out two pairs love em :newsmile102:

Frogg Toggs are Great... Lightweight, Fold up small, very durable. They have some type of nylon thread sewn or molded in. I keep a set in my saddle bags all the time, just in case... :D

Back