free website stats program Frogg Toggs Rain Gear? | Harley Davidson Forums

Frogg Toggs Rain Gear?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Not that I plan on doing lots of riding in the rain but it always pays to be prepared and have something in the saddlebags, right?

Anyone have any comments or input on the Frogg Toggs line of rain gear. I see they make a suit now that's specifically aimed at bikers and cyclists.
Anyone used this product and have any testimony on how dry it keeps you and whether it breathes well or not?

Thanks!

I've heard they're ok, but tear easily if you're not careful. Also, you need to keep them away from your pipes.
I've got a set of the HD Hi vis. and no problems. If you order them online from one of the discounting dealers, the price is reasonable.

I use frog togs because they are very lightweight and fit in their own little bag they keep you dry and they breath quite well. the only thing I had to do is glue a piece of ironing board cover on the inside of the right leg to keep the pipe heat from distorting them. Don't forget to buy slip on boot covers if you get caught having to ride long distance in the rain they are a must even the best boots will soak through

Doc ...we've got 300 dollar rain suits...and 74 dollar frogg toggs...best product..they never let us down...the big expensive suit we've been wet to the core...never with frogg toggs....as far as the legs we do have gators for motorcycles...with the two...very light weight I can't believe how good they are...trust me you'll lov em.

Ive used them several times and have always been happy with them. lightweight easy to store can be used under or over clothes.

I use frog togs because they are very lightweight and fit in their own little bag they keep you dry and they breath quite well. the only thing I had to do is glue a piece of ironing board cover on the inside of the right leg to keep the pipe heat from distorting them. Don't forget to buy slip on boot covers if you get caught having to ride long distance in the rain they are a must even the best boots will soak through

Good idea. Thanks.:D

I just bought a pair from Bass Pro for 55 dollars. Everyone that i have talked to swears by them. Just watch out for slinging leg over bike. They tend to rip if your not careful.

I've got a pair of the Frogg Toggs designed for cycles. Only big difference between them and others is the reflective piping. Have used them once. Kept me dry, fit comfortably, and breathed as well as my expensive fishing rain suit. Plus, they store in a pretty small space. Definitely would recommend them.

I've not bought any rain gear yet and am wide open to suggestions. The Frogg Toggs sound appreciated by a lot of you but I wonder what the BEST rain gear is? Anyone have an opinion? It's my money...don't be afraid to make me spend it, I just want to stay bone dry without carrying 2 saddlebags worth of gear to do it.

Back