free website stats program Friend in need | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Friend in need

Finally got the path report back, and it stated "no cancer seen." Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your prayers and concern were so appreciated by Jana and Clark and the rest of their family, AND by me. As Jana said last week, God is good all the time.

:s Good Deal, always like a happy ending, The power of prayer indeed It keeps me going, Thanks for the update He is risen

Finally got the path report back, and it stated "no cancer seen." Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your prayers and concern were so appreciated by Jana and Clark and the rest of their family, AND by me. As Jana said last week, God is good all the time.

That's awesome! I agree, God is good all the time!

We have that same saying in our church... "God is good all the time and all the time God is good." God bless.

He will be in my prayers. The Lord desires our prayers and to lay them at his feet. I thank God for the plans he has even when we can't see or understand. I will be praying for God to wrap his arms around your friend and provide comfort and wisdom to guard his heart and mind. Thank you for sharing so we can lift him up in prayer. Please keep us updated so we can pray specifically for his needs.

Well said, Darin. I second that. I sincerely hope everything turns out for the best.

Back