free website stats program Friday the 13th | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Friday the 13th

Just because I fell down the stairs and broke a leg, my wife left me and the dog got hit by a car died, there's nothing to be superstitious about at all with a Friday the 13 th.

I'm not!:lolrolling

Steve and I have been telling you guys south of the border for a while now about Friday the 13 at Port Dover. We have to get you guys up here for a party. Every Fri 13 there is an event and some will ride in even in a snow storm. This year there are 3 Fri 13, so mark it in your calander and plan on coming up and party on with us.
Ken

just a little too much snow to ride up to Port Dover today
but you bet i and other members of Niagara Falls USA H.O.G. will be there for one ore both of the other Friday the Thirteenth

Just bought a green HD Road King Police on Friday the 13th ..tell me do I believe in superstition?
Bob

Last edited:
Just because I fell down the stairs and broke a leg, my wife left me and the dog got hit by a car died, there's nothing to be superstitious about at all with a Friday the 13 th.

Was that all just yesterday?

That sounds like the making of a Country Song:p

Back