free website stats program Freeways and Bumblebees | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Freeways and Bumblebees

In early 80's, a big bug (I do not know what it was!) hits middle of my neck. It felt sooooo burn and I had to pull over and rubbed my neck. That was painful! :small3d012:

funny now not then... wasp in the helmit then down the shirt got stopped stood up it went down the back of my pants stripped on the side of road cars beeping the stings between the butt cheeks were the worst

Stung something awful, last time I wore shorts riding:bigsmiley25:

funny now not then... wasp in the helmit then down the shirt got stopped stood up it went down the back of my pants stripped on the side of road cars beeping the stings between the butt cheeks were the worst

I feel for you guys, but you seriously made me laugh, therefore I must thank you. :D

Years ago , late 60's the LAST time I wore shorts on a motorcycle, I had a bee go up the leg of my shorts and stung me repeatedly in a very personal area until I was able to get stopped and deal with the insect....never again have I ridden in shorts...

You could not just gas the bug?

The Redhead got a bad sting in Sturgis a few years back, I saw the bug coming, I turned my head but she got it up her sleeve, she did not drop the camera and never once sniveled Good thing she is not allergic to bees like I am

I took a zap in the chin many years ago...little bugger flew up my FF helmet and it felt like I was hit by a cattle prod...yeouch! Good thing I'm not allergic...

Back