free website stats program FREEDOM WINGS FAIRING AIR VENTS: Question | Harley Davidson Forums

FREEDOM WINGS FAIRING AIR VENTS: Question

tanker2

I'm thinking of put adjustable fairing air vents on 1999 Ultra classic. Which do you guys like the Freedom Wings or the ones with the four different positions that Harley offers? The Freedom Wings are adjustable to any position like the new Harleys have. Just wondering how they hold up? Will they stay put? Or should I pay more and buy the 4 positions ones from Harley?

Thanks

I'm thinking of put adjustable fairing air vents on 1999 Ultra classic. Which do you guys like the Freedom Wings or the ones with the four different positions that Harley offers? The Freedom Wings are adjustable to any position like the new Harleys have. Just wondering how they hold up? Will they stay put? Or should I pay more and buy the 4 positions ones from Harley?

Thanks

I have the '99 ultra and installed the freedom wings which were recommended by a friend. I put them on over the winter and even though it's early in the season, I really like 'em. Took about 10 minutes to install and have had them stay in place closed at 80mph sustained speeds, with no movement or change in front end wind dynamics. I think it will be a little breezier (and hopefully cooler) summer ride with 'em on. :rider

Back