free website stats program Free Iphone Sound Meter | Harley Davidson Forums

Free Iphone Sound Meter

BOBFLHTC

I was searching for an inexpensive Sound meter to help with exhaust selection and modification and I came across this download for a free Iphone Sound meter. Unfortunately I do not have an Iphone and could not try it before recommending it so I have no idea if it works. If it does it looks like an inexpensive way to get a Decibel reading on an exhaust.
I was thinking it would be great to have a database listing for example: Engine=EVO 1340, Exhaust=Cycle Shack turn downs, Decibels at 1000 rpm= ??, Decibels at 3000 rpm= ??? . Meter= Iphone.
I’m thinking it would be a great reference and might eliminate some trial and error regarding exhausts.

Free Download
Digital Sound Meter Free for iPhone - Free Mobile software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
http://iphone.wareseeker.com/digital-sound-meter-free-1.1.0.app/430adb8ab2

Inexpensive Sound meter
Parts-Express.com:Mini Digital Sound Level Meter | sound meter sound level meter sound noise noise level noise level meter meters meter car SPL Fun Express

Thanks for reading - Bob

Did it say if it would work on the IPOD touch? My son has one and if it will work on that I would have him download it to that and try it out.

Back