Fraud?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Gas Gauge, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

Harley owner charged with insurance fraud - Houston Chronicle

I'm shocked a Harley Davidson owner would stoop to such low tactics, I could understand if it was a metric bike owner, or even a dealership, but a Harley owner...."come on man"!

Obviously not one of our esteemed members!

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Not all of the people who own Harleys are the kind you would want for a friend or even a neighbor. Just because they have a Harley doesn't mean they can be trusted!!!!!

3. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

There is not a lot that happens now a days that surprises me. I am shocked and appalled by some happenings but surprised....no.

4. 70_West

70_West Member

Just goes to show ya... Can't trust anybody, what a traitorous girlfriend...:D

5. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Do I understand by your comment that defrauding the insurance company was OK as long as he didn't get caught?

6. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Either that or she understands what morals are. When insurance fraud is perpetrated we all end up paying in the end. No pity or sympathy for the dude. He did it. Pay the price.

7. TXRKC

TXRKC Member

If it was 1976 metric, he'd have only gotten about $400 for it. Wouldn't have been worth his troubles. :11:

8. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

There is always some insurance fraud being attempted we often get calls from a company that works for insurance companies to go pick up computers inspect them and create a report
    it is amazing how many desktop computers fall down the stairs
    i think it is when the capacitors on the system board blow causes the computer to throw its self off the top of the stairs

Brian

9. 70_West

70_West Member

No... I was just cutting up, the guy deserves to have the book thrown at him:p

10. glider

glider Veteran Member

Don must have had another "grumpy" pill today! :lolrolling