free website stats program Frankenstein Deuce, Short Video | Harley Davidson Forums

Frankenstein Deuce, Short Video

Thats nice. I rode a trike for about 10 years. It wasn't like that it was a VW trike. I was a lot of fun. It used to supprise a lot of bikers about how well it would keep up with them in the curves. It had such a low center of gravity it was almost impossible to tip over. I can see another 3-wheeler in my future.

Looks good to me, but then I like trikes of all types. Very nice, good job and a good kit too.
I've used one on a Sporty. Ride safe.

Wicked looking trike, you just don't see them stripped down "hot hod" style like that, You must get a ton of looks. I love the back rest.

Thanks guys and gals. I've been a trike person since I was in my 20s - built my 1st VW back then. This is my first Harley and I had it as a 2 wheeler for almost a year before I triked it. I'm getting up in years and don't have the agility nor strength that I did just a few years ago so decided to trike the Deuce. I loved the simplicity, strength, and reputation of the Frankenstein rear and the examples of what people had done with them on their website. Everything from mild to wild.

I'm a chopper person, and this is the 1st trike I've had that was setup properly with attention paid to rake, trail, and handling characteristics and it paid off. It's real stable, corners better than any I've ridden, and steers with relative ease. Part of me wants to put a 13 degree 10 over Seeger front end on it, but another part wants to just leave at as is because it handles so well. Time will tell which part wins.

Whoo-Hooo, think it is fine just the way it is...maybe a 2nd one as an "Experimental" test bed for your more radical ideas is in the future...seems too nice to have it a work in progress and not being able to ride it as much as possible:D...?

Last edited:
That is One Nice Looking Trike. It looks like it's going 50 mph while standing still. Cool Aggressive look!

Back