free website stats program FP3 Auto Tune | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

FP3 Auto Tune

Yep what they said. Interesting question though about the ECM and number of flashes. Wonder if a good analogy would be your home computer is updated regularly a sort of flash I guess. But I am not an IT guru.

Yep what they said. Interesting question though about the ECM and number of flashes. Wonder if a good analogy would be your home computer is updated regularly a sort of flash I guess. But I am not an IT guru.
Good try but not quite. Some manufacturers of solid state memory (in this case ECU's) can put counters in there that detect if you are using their software for flashing and stop you at some number. I see no reason for this in this case. In theory, you could flash it enough to make it unable to reflash again because you wore out the memory. It is actually a wear item but the number of flashes would have to be astronomical to reach the limit of the hardware. USB sticks are exactly the same way but nobody ever thinks about it now since the number is so high you won't reach it before you lose it anyway ;)

Each tune can be examined to see each tunable topic.Just select afr and change all 14.? to 14.0.

Back